My name is Dylan Irving. I’m a personal trainer who specializes in body and lifestyle transformations through customized fitness and nutrition guidance.
I offer a variety of online services to guide you on the path to the best version of yourself. Not only will I guide you toward your goals, but I’ll teach you the life skills necessary to deal with the inevitable hurdles of life that threaten to derail your workout and diet. My business exists because I believe strongly in the power of fitness, nutrition, and personal connection to better the lives of all people.
Why work with me?
- 5+ years experience as the Director of Fitness and Nutrition at a boutique gym in Baltimore, MD.
- Over 11,000 hours coaching experience in various settings, coaching clients of all ages, genders, and levels of experience and health.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science from Towson University, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Pre- and Post-Natal Fitness Specialist, Precision Nutrition Level 1, USA Powerlifting Club Coach, USA Weightlifting Level One Sports Performance Coach.
- I know what it’s like to struggle with losing and gaining weight. I’ve dealt with various injuries, and know what its like to be in pain. Fitness has changed my life and I want to use it to help you change yours!
I offer a few different packages depending on what a client needs. Some people are looking for a bit of guidance and others either desire or need much more direction, support, and accountability from me. The packages I offer range from $100-$750 per month.
After a free consultation that includes an in-depth assessment of your goals, needs, and personal history, we will work together to figure out which of my services is best for you.
What is online coaching?
Online coaching is a fast, convenient, and affordable way to connect with an experienced personal trainer using the power of the internet and other technology. For less than the cost of a personal trainer in your local gym, you can become an online coaching client, with all the convenience of training in your own home, gym, or other personal space.
- Use a gym that is convenient for you, at a time that is convenient for you. No more trying to fit into a personal trainer’s schedule or waiting around!
- Weekly check-ins and program updates help you stay on track with your exercise and nutrition program. I’ll guide you step-by-step and will always be just a phone-call or email away.
- Access to a high-level, experienced coach at an affordable price
Whether you’re just starting out with training or have experience online coaching gives you the freedom to choose where and when you work out, with the benefit of a skilled and experienced trainer guiding you based on your specific needs.